7.18.2007

S&O bring goodies for all

Yesterday "Aunt" Sarah and "Uncle" Orion (you can never have too many aunts and uncles) came to meet Jack for the first time and brought lots of fun goodies. Two new Sandra Boynton books (we love love love her books) and some good fortune blocks. The blocks are just too cool for words. According to the little note with it, it's a Korean tradition that on a baby's 100th day, families have celebrations and place different objects in front of the baby to represent different professions. Whichever one the baby touches first is said to fortell their destiny. I'm reading this as I've already given the blocks to Jack to play with, so I walk over to see what he's playing with out of curiousity (okay, it's way past his 100th day and I probably didn't see the first block he grabbed, but I wanted to see nonetheless). Want to know which one he was avidly chewing on and grasping tightly? Queen. Yep, that's my boy. Jack thought Sarah was very pretty and liked sitting and cuddling with her.


and he quite enjoyed being entertained by Orion. We are all looking forward to spending more time with them next Monday, and also meeting Carrie and Rob's sweet new baby, Eleanor.

1 comment:

sarah90046 said...

I love that Jack. What a guy! It was soooo great to see you both. Iowa and Cali just need to be a little bit closer together.