i may be about to find out how many people actually read this blog....
mike and i are very happy to announce that coming in april or may we'll add a 4th family member to our posse. it took us awhile to feel comfortable enough with this pregnancy to accept it, and start sharing the news, but we've reached that point now and want to happily start teling people. we've already had a whopping 3 ultrasounds in the first 10 weeks, so once again, we started with a bang. but at this point things look fine and we are excited and hopeful that the rest of the pregnancy, as well as the birth, will be uncomplicated and natural. my midwives have been fantastic and supportive, and i'm hoping their medical director will agree to allow me to continue my care there (apparently i may be "high risk" considering our history, so they need to review it.) unfortunately our scanner is broke so i can't show you the newest ultrasound pic, but (s)he is a nice little oval with arm buds and a head :) jack and new baby will be 21 months apart. the due date is somewhere between april 29- may 1. nobody seems to agree on that. i think we're going with may 1st at this point. yeah!
4 comments:
We are very excited for you guys and praying that everything goes well. Can't wait to see the newest Baby Haub.
congrats!!!!
Very exciting news, so happy to hear things are going well with your pregnancy.
(Hee! Just happened to check your blog this morning, and what a nice entry to read!)
and I thought this was a link to just another website...I didnt pay attention that it was actually yours!!!!!
congrats guys, am thinking of you all.
xxx
I have been putting off leaving a comment since there are so many things I want to say and I kept thinking we would talk *soon*, but since that hasn't happened, let me just say CONGRATULATIONS! I am thrilled and sending you tons of love! Bran I will try to call, I really will. Or email. something. try to catch me too. xxooxxoo
Post a Comment