12.11.2007

Oh Boy!

We ventured out into the ice storm today for our ultrasound. Luckily it was early in the morning, when it was still rainy and slushy and the roads weren't too bad. After we got home, things the snow picked up and it got colder, so we were lucky we still had the appointment. Everything looked good as far as the tech could see, and we counted 5 fingers on each hand :) And it's another boy. I'm excited to have two of the same gender since they'll be so close in age. I hope that gives them an edge on friendship, though I know there's never any guarantee. Just like with our last pregnancy, we had the girl name all picked out, but haven't narrowed down the boy names yet. We've got a good short list, but still need to decide. It's fun knowing now so that we can say "he," and start getting ready to refer to him by name. We do have a big discussion ahead of us though, as I don't want to circumcise and Mike does. It may take us the entire last half of the pregnancy to come to a decision on that. Unfortunately there is no way to compromise on it, so we have to decide one way or another. Sigh. But we are very happy that everything looks good and we have another little guy on the way!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We are excited either way for you, but boys rock!

Anonymous said...

hooray for jack's little brother! can't wait to meet him...