Ah, hugs!
Shhh, baby is sleeping! (I only hope they will be so good when baby IS sleeping)
At some point along the way my midwives began counting weeks back from my due date (May 1st) instead of forward from my last menstural period. So now I'm apparently 13 days out instead of 11 days out, as the gaga ticker shows. Either way it hardly matters at this point, since he'll come when he's ready and we are so close now. I'd actually rather them be more conservative, so that IF I were to go overdue, I'd have more time before they'd induce. I realllllly want to avoid that again if at all possible. I've had some Braxton Hicks contractions today off and on, so maybe my body is gearing up!
1 comment:
who says they are Braxton Hicks??
go, brandy, go! can't wait to hear that he is on the way.
Post a Comment