5.09.2008

Brothers

Every parent will tell you that subsequent children always get the shaft in terms of less photos being taken of them (at least of them alone, without siblings), less work on their baby books, fewer new toys or clothes...etc. I am trying hard to give Benj his time in the sun, but I do understand how hard it is when your older child wants and needs to be a part of everything as before. I caught some cute photos of the two of them together today, and wanted to share:





Happy Heiny's should pay me for this...


Even though he's not the sole focus of our attention now, Jack still enjoys the everyday moments of life's greatest joys: ice cream.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what color are little ben's eyes? his hair looks a lot darker than jack's--i wonder if he'll be a blondie like his brother or keep the darker stuff?