5.27.2008

Sweaters, sweaters!

Lest I post a photo of one crafty friends' magnificent creation and not another, I want to show the newest sweater we received in the mail today from dear friend Carrie:



We are so lucky to have such talented friends (and gift givers ;)

Today Jack scared the crap out of me by falling off his stool and cracking his jaw, getting up with blood dripping out his mouth. Um, pouring out. Onto me and nursing Ben. I thought he may have popped out a tooth but luckily he just bit his lip. Yikes, blood is scary.

I'm so happy to hear that our friends' Sage and Brennan's daughter Dana came out of her 5-hour hip dysplasia surgery okay and hopefully will pass the next 10 weeks in that dreaded cast as quickly as possible. We are keeping you in our thoughts, Dana. As well as our continued hopes and warmest thoughts to the Lange family.

On a lighter note, here is Benj sleeping in his gansta pose:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eleanor had a baby papasan, too! she had many good naps in that contraption and would also show off her startle reflex by throwing up her arms.
i'll post some photos of her modeling ben's new sweater soon...