6.06.2008

the newest addition to our family

meet the newest addition to our family:


as our house approaches it's 20th birthday, it slowly is trying to shell some of it's old parts. the fridge just went this past week, so we were in a frantic search to get a new one so we could continue to, well, eat. this one was a floor model so was drastically less than the normal marked price at good old best buy, and yet once we got it home, the ice maker failed to produce ice. so we're already waiting on a repair. a couple days later our digital camera decided that all photos taken will now look like they were taken in a tunnel. compare to the new photos we now take:


this is the THIRD Kodak C875 we have had, and all have failed us in different ways. at this point we may be enough past the warranty that they may not replace it , which will suck. i highly discourage people from this camera. hell, from kodak cameras all together. back to canon for us. i guess all of our belongings think we have money to throw around so are dying on us just for fun.

right now we have a baby who eats constantly and a toddler who cries and needs to be held constantly due to teething pain. fun, fun, fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I love the new addition. It appears that the front is magnetic. . . I'm pissed, where was that when we got ours? I'm with you on the Canon. I was going to recommend Canon to you, but it seems that you already know. I can start with Jack next week if you want to. I haven't worked out all of the fine tuning, but we can figure that out later.