Steph put up a blog for the purpose of informing parents of the kids she watches at her new daycare about what their kids are up to during the day. I think it's a great idea. She only has Jack and Lily so far (in addition to her son, Jaxson, of course) so it's a nice little group. The blog is cute, check it out: Little Hawks Daycare.
The greatest thing for me is that it doesn't feel like daycare. It's more like a regular playgroup for Jack (which I pay a small fee to not attend) :) He couldn't love it more. We mention "get your shoes so we can go to Jaxson's house" and all I hear is "Bye mama!" and he's out the door. Sometimes I have to tear him away just to take him home for lunch and naptime. I'm trying to get as much done as I can now while Benj is still small enough to sleep while Jack's away. I imagine that once he's crawling, I'll have a real dilemma. I could consider sending him with Jack to the Little Hawks, but the timing will likely be bad... Steph will have a lot of youngins coming in at the end of the year/beginning of 2009, right around the time I suspect Benjamin will become a handful. Guess we'll take it as it comes! For now, just thought I'd share the cute blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment