For so long that's what we called him--Baby Jack. Two years ago I experienced the happiest moments of my life when Jack arrived into our lives, and also the scariest when he stayed in the NICU for his first 3 weeks of life. So much has changed since then, as he went from 4+ lbs to 30+ lbs. He counts to 10, he tries to sing along with the alphabet song, he jumps and laughs and makes us both crazy and happy. The land of the Twos is sure to be quite the ride. Happy Birthday sweet boy.
Two years of growing makes one really, really tired.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Happy Birthday Jack!! I missed you! I'm excited for your birthday party on Saturday. I saved a cupcake for you from my birthday party and I want to show you all of my new toys.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Jack!! I missed you! I'm excited for your birthday party on Saturday. I saved a cupcake for you from my birthday party and I want to show you all of my new toys.
Post a Comment