10.25.2008

Photo update from the CH household

Benj is working on sitting up alone. He likes to play with Jack. Notice how he multitasks by chewing on the teether AND helping to build a block tower.


This is how he spends most evenings post-8pm


Daddy makes him giggle *almost* as well as big brother


Still not up on the knees, but rolling from one side of the room to the other


This is one of the consquences of mommy's multitasking (in this case, trying to eat ice cream while nursing)


Jack is pushing physical limits every day. He jumps off of absolutely everything, and today at the play area in the mall I was almost sure he broke his ankle. He was limping and screaming, and of course I had missed the fall as I was trying to feed Benj (Mike is working, so you can imagine how much fun it was packing both up in a single stroller to get home).


Jack had lots of fun last Saturday when his friend Caleb came to spend the whole day with us. Both boys were angels since they were occupied with one another. Today is not so much fun, since he's only got plain old mom. But we went to the mall-- AGAIN-- and he got to play with other kids. It's not even the really cold weather yet and I'm already sick of the mall. But thank god for the play area.

No comments: