12.13.2008

Winter (and naked) fun.

Did I catch anyone reading that title twice? Let's just get right to the naked.





Maybe I'm alone here, but I think every mother gets gleeful at the sight of naked pictures of her chubby little angel. My mom hates it when I take photos of the boys naked (and I thought *I* could be a prude sometimes), but I happen to think that baby nakedness is beautiful and pure and 100% okay to celebrate. So there you go. Naked beauty.

Jack finally got to go outside today and use his sled. It's now 45 degrees and the snow is melting, but he enjoyed it anyway.


He had to learn the hard way that the summer toys don't work as well in the snow:



Mike taught him to throw snowballs at the window Benjamin was viewing them from


This was taken a split second before that too large snowball knocked Jack completely over. Thanks Dad.

2 comments:

Beehave said...

I think those nudie photos are just beautiful!

Katie said...

I love naked little baby butts. There is almost nothing better.