1.03.2009

New Year, new joys.

My two New Year's Resolutions:

1) Finish my dissertation. Once and for ALL.
2) Go an entire calendar year without being pregnant for any part of it. This, after all, hasn't happened since 2004.

My happiest moment of this past week:

Toddler boy and Baby boy taking a bath together. Suddenly, unsolicited, Toddler boy scoots over next to Baby boy with a big smile on his face, hugs his little brother, kisses his head, and says "I love you, baby." Melt.

Other happy moments of the past week:

Toddler boy: "More broccoli, please!"

Hubby and I get to watch a movie together and cuddle on the couch, without interruption. This hasn't happened in a long time.

Happy 8 months old to Benjamin today!!!









3 comments:

Beehave said...

I really enjoyed the photos and I can relate to your recent joys!

Carrie and Rob said...

Good god, look at those 2 awesome Hawkeye fans... I LOVE IT!!

Katie said...

Love to hear broccoli and love in the same sentence. Who knew that even moments together without kiddo interruption could feel like heaven?

Happy New Year!