On Friday I did a super quick, but super worth-it, trip to Iowa City WITHOUT children. It was the first time I had left Benj for more than a few hours, and he did about 8 hours without nursing (which really, he can do). I didn't push my luck, though, so I got to IC just in time for the gathering I went for, and left 3 1/2 hours later (the same amount of time on the road as in IC), but again, totally worth it. Our Feminist Anthropology Track mini reunion was great. I only wish I had more time to be there (as you can see, clearly little Eleanor did not feel the same way).
Good food, great company!
The new Dr.
Yes, I'm about the only non-knitter. Okay, maybe not, but it feels like it.
1 comment:
so jealous! Everyone looks great. missing you.
Post a Comment