Since I'm worried about running out of posts topics for the next SEVEN days, I'm breaking this little photo-walk down memory lane into a couple different posts. I know, cheating.
On our 2006 trip, we went the same week as my parents. No kids yet, although Jack would make his first appearance two months later.
My favorite part of staying at Fillenwarth Beach Resort (where my family has gone every year since I was 12 or so) is that everything is included with the room price. Paddleboats, canoes, fishing boats, arts and crafts classes, beer/wine tasting events, and other sorts of activities. They have an oudoor and indoor pool and several lakeside docks. My all time favorite activity is taking a daily cruise on one of their 49-ft boats, complete with cocktails and hors devours.
Ah, the lake
Our only tagalong kids this year were the two puppies, Hawkeye and Hawkette
2 comments:
Isn't it funny to think of "before kids"? So much time, yet even in the pictures it seems so quiet.
Have fun!!!
Post a Comment