1.08.2012

Christmas 2011

We had a very enjoyable, low key Christmas this year. Adam came on Christmas eve and spent the day with the boys and I while Mike was at work. We made eskimo cookies to leave out for Santa. Adam and I used to make those all the time growing up.







Adam also played engineer and teacher, and spent about an hour with the boys taking apart a broken snowman and showing them how playing with the wires and various batteries made different parts dance. Something I would never do. Thank goodness for uncles.




Christmas morning




Bounce House Mania





Rocket launching it the backyard



In the afternoon on Christmas day, Mike's parents, brother and sister-in-law, and all of their kids and grandkids came over. I didn't get a lot of photos, but do have this of Jack really digging down into his gift bag:




My parents came on New Year's Day and we celebrated our family Christmas then. Good food, good times.

No comments: