2.18.2012
Zombified
With Mike working today, I racked my brain for something to get out and do with the kiddos. I decided on the Botanical Center since we haven't been there in ages. We drove downtown and discovered parked cars up and down the street. I couldn't find one spot to park, much less did I want to brave the masses with my 3 on my own. Hmm, maybe there was a wedding or garden show? So I found myself downtown wondering what to do with them. No ice skating....did science center a couple days ago... well, it was lunch time, so how about...Zombie Burger? I'm crazy, yes. But I ONLY braved that joint because I drove by and saw several empty tables in the carry-out side. (For those who aren't from DSM, this is the newest hip spot, and 2 hour waits are standard). The boys did relatively well, until Gavin through his spoon across the room. Still, we made it work. In hindsight, though, the Botantical Center would've been better. Eating out with these 3 isn't ever a cinch, and with only 1 adult to manage the chaos, I will admit I left pretty frazzled. Still got to eat some super fattening yumminess, though!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment