The boys continued to enjoy the patio progress last week.
Once the patio was finished and we had the go to walk on it, we were in the yard enjoying the pool! It's beginning to look a lot like summer vacation.
You all know I'm a crazy bird lady (I even am coveting a new bird book, that my parents just got), so I had to take a photo today of TWO blue herons outside our back fence. Love.
Spring has sprung, and thus so has our CSA! Yeah for fresh veggies! Just look at the size of that green garlic.
I'm planning to make a green garlic and spinach pizza tomorrow in honor of an old friend coming to visit who I haven't seen (for shame) since he came to Jack's FIRST birthday party. He's been teaching at Luther College (yes, in IA) for the last several years, and I still haven't seen him. I have no excuse. So I plan to wine and dine him for this visit since it's been so long since I've had the chance. Jon has a special place in my heart, as I remember spending two Valentine's Days with him when Mike (then my fiancé) was living in DSM and I was in Iowa City. I have missed him!

No comments:
Post a Comment