7.24.2012

On his way to school....and big kidhood

Jack has now had a 2nd visit from the tooth fairy.


And he is very excited for the start of kindergarten. This chain was made when Kindergarten was only 25 days away. Now we are at 22 days away. Holy cow!


A couple weeks ago he completed the City's "Safety Town", a summer camp for incoming kindergarteners only. I think he had a pretty good time.


He continues to be an excellent big brother.

It's hard to believe his 6th birthday is only 18 days away. It's even harder to remember that it was only 6 short years ago when I defined myself in ways beyond my role as a mother. Life can certainly change in a millisecond. I am so proud of this little guy and all we've experienced together. It will be amazing to see the next 6 years and how he changes. Wow, if the next 6 years go as fast as the last have, I need to slow down and try to savor the moments a little longer.

No comments: