We are doing our best to stay entertained as we wait for winter to pass. I had hoped to really embrace this 4th and necessary season this year, but excessively cold temperatures, multiple cancelled school days, hoards of snow, and general unhealthiness have once again led to me feeling pretty resentful of the season of hibernation. Still, the boys keep things interesting around here:
For my part, I've gotten back to reading with a vengeance. Well, for me, it's a vengeance :) I'm currently reading my 6th book of the year, and considering we are only a month and a half into 2014, that is a boon for me. Last year I think I read seven books or something like that, so I've committed more fully to reading again this year. It feels really good. I love the quiet time, and the escape. I'm learning a lot, too, since I read nonfiction *almost* exclusively.

1 comment:
We have a massive LEGO complex constructed in the living room, the girls have built several forts, I have given up making them clean it all up everyday.
What are you reading / have read? Are these books intended for adults? I heard they still published some of those things.
Ernie
Post a Comment