PHEW. Goodbyyyyyye February; hello March. I am relieved and celebratory and hopeful. February was a swirl of illness, frustration, dead ends, bad news and despair. It may be the shortest month, but it was the most dreadful in my opinion. Veterinary bills, healthcare bills, taxes, and other financial stressors wore us down. My last day of February ended with a referral to a neurologist. Fine. At least another hopeful direction will begin in March.
I welcome springing forward into more daylight, the new beginnings of spring, the muddy melting of snow saying a final farewell, another birthday I hope to cherish without worrying about age, and a giant goodbye to winter. On today, the first day of March, I get to spend the day with four amazing, intelligent, and inspiring women who I don't see nearly enough. What a good way to start a new chapter of 2014.
1 comment:
Was so fun!
Come over to ICIA next month
Post a Comment