6.02.2014

Deep breaths

After two years in a job that started to suck the life out of him, Mike began a new job a month ago and is just starting to feel the relief that comes along with that. Now the pharmacy manager at a Medicap on the east side of town, he has no more travel taking him away from family life, and his new schedule really rocks. He works every other Saturday, but only until 1:30pm, and they are closed all Sundays. Not only that, but they have most holidays off AND he gets EVERY Wednesday off. Woot!

It's taking some time to learn how to unwind, and he's been keeping busy with household chores like pulling weeds and building raised garden beds (ahem, I suppose I should take partial credit for that...)  so yesterday I ordered him to take the afternoon off and do nothing productive. Three cheers for learning to relax again.....




1 comment:

Ernie Cox said...

Hey, should that guy be wearing a helmet and pads? This post is good news. Happy to hear the new job is giving a bunch of time back to you all.