7.19.2015

What's new in our neck of the woods

1). My children are being so jerky thatI'm convinced I've failed at the task of raising human beings.
2). I experimented with fresh currants. Beautiful but tart. 
3). Picked two buckets of blueberries while my children whined about how hot and terrible it was to do nothing while I picked blueberries. I solved this by making muffins and peach jam and throwing myself into some emotional eating.
4). Mike and I enjoyed some incredible  sushi at Wasabi Chi before coming home to kids who were beligerent and cryingafter  time spent doing non-stop fun with grandprents (seeing a theme?)
5).  Went to a beautiful Mother Blessing for friend Alicia and enjoyed henna by Sarah of Alternative Artistry. And came home to kids already in bed- Joy!!
6).  This AM I am going to celebrate this amazingly cool weather and do some weeding if the prairie beds, joined by my favorite furry buds.


Happy black-eyed Susans!

No comments: