Woke up, opened the door, and.... ELK!
I ended up taking nearly 200 photos on this trip, so obviously won't be including all of them on this blog. So I'll hit some of the highlights of our first big family vacation out West.
 |
| Jack and Benji decided to dive into the Jr. Ranger program. One of their assignments was to attend a ranger-led program. Gavin did parts of his Jr. Ranger booklet, but never completed it. Jack and Benji were super eager to get those *real* badges, so they worked diligently throughout the park. |
 |
| Signs like this did not worry me too much |
 |
| Signs like this kept me up at night. Really. I think almost every night I fell asleep to nightmares of one child or another falling off a cliff or into a canyon. |
 |
| We took Uncle Tom's Trail, consisting of 328 metal stairs, to the bottom of this waterfall, and I think the expression on my face shows how comfortable I was with my children so near a railing overlooking possible sudden death. |
 |
| Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone |
 |
| Lower Falls |
No comments:
Post a Comment