5.21.2008

ha

I was just giggling about something the nurse said to me yesterday, and thought I'd share for the handful of you who can relate. As I was taking Ben's diaper off for his weight check, the nurse said "Oh! Cloth diapers! (this is usually where I get the response of utter disbelief from people who've never seen how easy new cloth diapers are)" But then she continued, "those are the kind my daughter used!" Later she asked if I was breastfeeding, and I said yes. She then said, "and you have a sling to carry him in?" Now that one surprised me. No dr. I've ever met asks that. I said yes, and she answered, "Well then you need the same bumper sticker my daughter has. It says "Breastfeeding, cloth diapering, sling wearing Earth Mama." Heehee. Maybe I should rename my blog (or give it a subtitle) :)

No comments: