5.05.2008
Welcoming Benjamin John
Ben has arrived! He came into the world at 3:23PM on Saturday, May 3rd. He weighed 8 lbs and .9 oz, and was 20 inches long. He looks different than Jack did at birth, first off by his very dark brown hair! For those of you who have expressed an interest in hearing his birth story, I will post about the labor and delivery later. For now, since it's our first day home, we are going to rest and cuddle. I will say that the labor began in ways that bewildered me and made me worry that I wouldn't get what I was hoping for, but ended up being very satisfying in how it went--first and foremost because I had a midwife who stuck up for what I wanted. Here are some photos until more details appear on the blog:









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a baby! And yeah for midwives! You all look fantastic, and the best news is that you are at home!! Sending you lots of love. s & o
I second Sarah's comment! Many congratulations on your latest and greatest.
-Samantha, Sofia, and Ernie
I can't wait to meet you Benjamin. I can't wait for you to get big like me and Jack so we can play cars and play catch. I will even give you a ride in my wagon.
Post a Comment