then he decides to perfect the art of nose-diving in his applesauce...
and last (but oh-so-not least), he uses his melted popsicle today to bathe himself. the glistening you see in his hair, face, arms, neck, bib.... that's all low-fat organic yogurt mixed with berries. yes, that was a bathtime necessity at 11:30am.
Aren't children fun? Heehee.
On the Benjamin front, he is absolutely obsessed with rolling onto his tummy now, though he hasn't yet perfected getting back onto his back. I put him down at one point in the middle of his baby gym, on his back, and a 180degree position to what you see in this next photo. I came back to check on him a few moments later and he had made it around the gym bars, onto his tummy, and outside the gym entirely. guess those baby gates won't be down as long as we had hoped...
He's much happier on his tummy, though, so I'm guessing he'll crawl much earlier than Jack did.
Last night a friend of our's invited us to accompany her and her son (his name is...wait for it... Jackson) to the Des Moines fire station, since she has a friend who works there. I had to stay home with Benjamin after he had a cosmic melt-down, but Mike and Jack went and took some photos. Looks like it was a good time.
I'm hoping this is as close to then inside of an ambulance Jack ever has to get:
Look out--under age driver!
1 comment:
Jack still carries the title of Messiest Eater. What a nut!
Post a Comment