As you can see, that FIVE POUND bag of coffee is larger than our gallon of milk. Holy crap. So we will be sharing coffee this holiday season with everyone we know.
Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting with the professional photographer who took our family photos last week to view those photos. They turned out great, and I had a seriously hard time choosing what to order, and keeping the order under $500 (don't freak out: we're also doing photos as Christmas gifts for family, it wouldn't be $500 for just us :)
I tried to break some copyright laws and copy the photos from her website into this blog, but oh-so-un-tech saavy me couldn't figure it out. So if you are interested in viewing my gorgeous boys (said in sugary sweet mommy voice), you can check them out here: Black Photography.)
Yesterday Benj turned 7-months-old. Yikes, he's more than half way to that first birthday party. But he keeps getting cuter, so we'll allow him to grow a bit more.
Here are some photos from our Thanksgiving(s):
Jack was a huge fan of the singing&dancing tree
Not everyone found this infinitely amusing
Cousin Brian, Aunt Jenny, and Uncle Scott
We wiied for hours on end. Jack thought it was hilarious to watch us play the sporting games.
Mike trying out the Wii Fit
Jack and "Unck-y Ada"
I think Benj resembles his uncle a little bit...
Okee dokee, back to work!
2 comments:
the picture of the boys are great (and of course of you and mike). using a pro photographer is a spectacular idea. it really shows how much better the posed sears shots can be. -lex
oh my goodness, I know that sweater! I am so flattered, Brandy. The photos look terrific, and you look great :)
It must be karma for the word of mouth publicity you did for GFC, huh? If you can't get rid of it I know a couple in NC who covet the GFC coffee.... I am sure postage could be less than ordering a pound, right? or you could keep it all for yourself -- might come in handy with all the writing you have to do! Good job, keep it up!
Post a Comment