Benjamin continues to give me grief at night by waking frequently. He was such a good sleeper for so long, and I guess he's now making up for it by acting like a newborn. I suppose it has to do with his racing mind and restlessness due to all the new things he's doing. He's now walking behind push toys and will try to stand up in the middle of the room. If this kid turns out to be a 9-month-old walker, I'm going to have my hands full. Oh, scratch that-- Natali will have her hands full :) We met her one more time for a familiarization session before she starts on Monday for her first 8-hour shift. I'm still trying to find something wrong with her. She wants to do our grocery shopping for an excuse to get out of the house with the kids. She wants to learn about some of the eco-friendly things we do to incorporate into her own home. She thinks Benjamin is the cutest thing. Seriously, nanny from heaven? I think so. I guess the only thing wrong with her so far is that she's leaving at the end of May, when her husband begins his pediatry rotations in Washington. But we'll take her for as long as we can!
Some other fun pics I took recently:
My favorite men:
I've got toothers!
Note the beginning of a peeling away of the diaper on his right side...
Half-way through the job...
Success: diaper free baby.
2 comments:
WOW, those are some cute pics. I can't believe that Big Ben has teeth and is almost walking already. Where has the time gone?!
I love the half moon picture. You boys are so cute.
Post a Comment