Picnicking outside the lustron
Lovely Sarah and cutie Archer

Adam took us to the fossil gorge. This was a great place for the boys to explore and burn off energy

In other happy news, I finally (FINALLY) purchased tickets to visit my dear friend Bridget in CA, and meet her little Willa. How long have I been talking about visiting friends in CA? Sarah, sorry it didn't happen while you were in LA. Though I'm just as happy to see you more often now that you are in IC. Bridget, I'm coming and I can't wait!
Two weeks until Mike starts his new job. Only 2 more Wednesday evening shifts left! And aside from Easter (of course it's his turn to work a holiday), no more weekends! He already has his first work trip planned in early May. I think it will be really exciting for him to be traveling occasionally. I'm eager for him to get out and have that freedom; work-related or not. We are both excited for this shift in life. Good things coming, I can feel it.
No comments:
Post a Comment