9.06.2014

Friends


I've been thinking so very much lately about how grateful and lucky I am to have so many valued friendships. In all of our lives, there are things we wish we could do better, or had more time for.  Achieving life balance is this never-ending journey that is always a struggle. I sometimes step back and take stock of where I'm at, and make mental lists of what areas of my life need more attention, and which areas I can currently rock. It changes ALL the time, of course. But one area of my life that has felt solid for quite some time, and which I'm eternally blessed with, is a community of very good women friends who I know I can turn to at any time. I have a lot of different circles of friends that fill so many different needs, from the distant past, to the nearer past, to the present. I am thankful every day for the many amazing women that inspire me, support me, and make me laugh. 

Some of my oldest friendships remain the strongest, 25ish years later. Bridget and Kelly at Centro during a recent weekend visit. 



I'm so grateful for the many new friendships I've come to enjoy over the past couple years. My "new" book club friends, Emily, Erin, and Susan. 



No comments: