Woo hoo! We got our nanny! Soooooo relieved and excited. Granted, we've only met her once, but we really felt an immediate click. We'll see her again tomorrow for a brief training, and then she'll start Monday. I can see the dissertation pages falling out of the printer as I type.... heh heh. I'm hoping things will work out well. This should be a good start. No more driving Jack across town and feeling terrible when he doesn't want to stay at daycare. At least I'll be around (which will be a challenge in and of itself, but I'm willing to negotiate that). Here's hoping!
P.S. Sorry, Jaxson, Jack won't see you at the Kids' Room anymore. We'll have to plan more get togethers. Of course, once it's nicer out consistently again, you'll see each other outside all the time!
1 comment:
I'm glad for you guys. I also think this will probably work out better for you. I'm sure we'll be back to seeing you guys almost everyday here pretty soon. Bring on spring!!
Post a Comment