Also, fun story on our meal swap:
Solution to Dinner Dilemma
Now that Jeriann Ritter, one of the meteorologists on our local NBC morning news channel, is a part of our meal exchange group, a co-worker of her's asked to do a story on us. We thought it was pretty cool that other people in the area may be encouraged to form groups like our's, since it is so much fun and such a great thing in our lives! They did a couple segments on the morning show yesterday, a nice long segment on the 5pm news, and another short one on the 6pm news. It was nice to be included, but I was super uncomfortable watching myself being interviewed on t.v. Mike tells me the camera adds 10 lbs, but I've decided that since pregnancy adds 40lbs, I was looking at 50 extra poundage when I saw myself on t.v. It makes me feel a little better, at least ;)
1 comment:
I think you look adorable on camera! Good job Bran!
Post a Comment